COMMERCIAL CONTRACTED TREE SERVICES
Types of Services we Provide
Our company offers a complete solution for all your tree surgery requirements whether it is a one-off job or a tree management contract. Our company delivers a bespoke service to meet your needs and deals with all sectors.
We work with councils, schools, businesses, development sites, utility companies, housing areas and landlords. Call us today to have one if our consultants visit your premises.
Works are done on a contract basis and start from one-off jobs to short, and long term contracts. We are fully equipped and undertake the whole range of arboricultural services. We do sometimes hire cranes, lifts or barges depending on the scale of works but will be handled by us, so you only have to deal with us.
Services provided are listed below:
- Tree Removal: Tree felling in sections or as one unit.
- Tree Pruning: Crown thinning, crown reduction, crown lifting, crown cleaning, branch, and limb removal.
- Stump Removal: Removing stumps with grinder or poison.
- Tree Planting: Planting and transplanting of trees.
- Ivy Removal: Removing ivy from trees, plants, and buildings.
- Hedge Trimming: Trimming, reducing and removing shrubs.
- Emergency Tree Work: Emergency call out service.
- Site Clearance: Removal of all unwanted vegetation and stumps in gardens and development sites.
COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS UNDERTAKEN
Types of Contracts Undertaken
One off work and long-term contracts provided
Invoices for a lump sum, quantities of work and scheduled rates are all an option.
Tree works are provided for councils, schools, businesses, development sites, utility companies, housing areas and landlords.
Risk assessments and method statements are provided on request.
QUALIFICATIONS, INSURANCE & STANDARDS
Qualifications and Certifications
We hold all relevant NPTC and First Aid qualifications.
Our company holds a £5 million liability insurance policy.
Work is carried out in accordance with Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Pruning work is done to British Standards (BS3998).
For more information or detailed quotations, please call our office on 0208 123 5794